A Message To Our Customers Regarding Coronavirus and Shop Activities
- March 12, 2020
- 0 Comments
Your health is important to us!
We are doing our best to minimize the risk to you, our customers, and to our staff as the coronavirus spread continues and cases are now confirmed in our area.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- While we have always cleaned and disinfected our shop, we have increased our efforts and are now wiping down surfaces throughout the day.
- To the best of our knowledge, none of us who work the shop are sick or contagious. Should that change, we will not be coming into the shop, and as we are short staffed we will keep you posted via email, our website and Facebook if we do get sick and have to close.
- We know that many of you who are well will be staying home on the advice of our health officials. We ask that if you have symptoms or have traveled recently, or have been exposed to those who have, to please stay home as well. There is so little testing being done and it is not possible to know for sure if you are more vulnerable to the coronavirus or even if you may have it and might spread it to others.
- In keeping with the call for social distancing, while we will miss them and your camaraderie, we are suspending all gatherings in the shop until further notice beginning today, 3/12/2020. This includes Sit & Knit on Thursday evenings, impromptu and regular customer initiated gatherings/groups, Classes, Dizzy Clubs, and Help Table Sessions, and general hands on assistance with customer projects. If you are currently in a class we will notify you when the next session will be held as soon as the current situation has eased enough to reschedule. If it is your preference to not wait for rescheduling, we will refund your tuition.
- In light of these social gathering changes and the current situation, we will be closing at 6pm on Thursdays until our social gatherings and classes and clubs resume. Our current shop hours with the exception of closing early on Thursday evenings remain the same. Shop hours are:
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 12pm - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
We understand how important our crafting is to all of us - especially in times like these, and we want you to know that we are still here for you. We are still open and happy to help you with your yarn purchases and project questions in person or over the phone if you are unable to come in to the shop. If you choose not to, cannot or should not come in to the shop to purchase yarn, you can always take advantage of shopping at home in your sheepy slippers through our online store DizzySheep.com. We generally ship same day and shipping is currently free. If you do not see what you need on Dizzy Sheep or prefer to not shop online, please feel free to call the shop at 585-586-5470 for assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise to get back to you as quickly as possible and get you what you need.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Happy Knitting & Crocheting Always,
Karen, Sarah, Catherine & Carl